The visiting scholars strengthen the academic team of EDISS. The scholars are invited to contribute to the Winter School, but also to other teaching activities at the consortium member universities. EDISS scholars may contribute to activities such as:
- Teaching activities in regular courses, guest lectures, workshops and seminar courses
- Thesis guidance and tutoring of students, supervision and tutoring of doctoral students
- Development tasks related to EDISS programme, e.g. teaching content or course evaluations
- Research activities, working on publications with EDISS staff
- Promotion of EDISS at the scholar’s home university and country
This page contains preliminary information and is subject to change until the signature of the EDISS consortium agreement.
Last updated on 15 September 2020