EDISS invites applications from international top students of all nationalities. The admission process is competitive and only the best applicants are selected. We encourage women applicants to apply for EDISS.
The tentative application period dates for the next EDISS intake are
- Application round: 15 November 2021 – 27 December 2021
- Application round for self-funding students only: 2 March 2022 – 11 March 2022
We will soon confirm the dates for the next application period on our website and social media channels.
The online application form will be available on the Studyinfo.fi portal when the application period for the second EDISS intake starts. It can be accessed by clicking the Studyinfo.fi picture below.
Interested in applying to EDISS?
- Learn more about our curriculum and consortium universities.
- Have a look at our admission requirements and pay special attention to our English language requirements. If a language test is required from you, you should schedule it in before the application period begins to ensure that you will have the result in time.
- Start collecting your application enclosures.
- Fill in and submit the online application. We will update the link for the application page shortly.
- Check your email regularly. If required, complete your application.
- Wait for the information on admission results.
Last updated on 9 September 2021