EDISS students have a compulsory internship to be carried out in one of the associate companies over the summer between the first and second year. The length of the internship should be at least 2 months, and it will be implemented over the June-August period. Internship topics will be presented to first year students during the winter school.
During the internship, each student will have a named contact person from the programme’s academic staff. The students will keep an online learning diary of their internship and write a reflective report.
The learning objectives for the internship are the following:
- Students will gain experience of working in an R&D environment or expert organization in Europe
- Students will develop personal contacts in European industry and research institutions
- Students will become familiar with several career paths options available to them
- Students will learn how to apply for a job in industry, including preparing an application letter and professional CV, and taking part in an internship interview
Check out the internship videos made by the EDISS students:
- Intake 1: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZqJR4V7fsubq6445z1MKdOYmcnfnJ6KY
- Intake 2: will be soon published
Last updated on 28 August 2023