On Thursday 25.05 morning from 9:30 to 11:30, students from our Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree Programme on the Engineering of Data Intensive Software Systems (EDISS) will present the results of their one-year-long research projects.
You are all very welcome to come and visit us on the 3rd floor of the building Agora.
The event is organize as a student project fair, where each team will have a space to present live their solutions and approaches. All projects contain an AI (Artificial Intelligence) or ML (Machine Learning) based solution applied to a variety of application domains:
- Extracting Information from Legal Documents
- Adversarial attack in maritime environment
- Parkinson’s Biomarker Discovery
- Smart Sailor
- Test Case Selection and Prioritization
- Test Effort Estimation
- Searching new Configurations in Critical Adaptive Distributed Embedded Systems with DRL
You can see the research posters for each topic here: https://www.master-ediss.eu/index.php/winter-school/
You can get the playlist of all short video presentations of the projects here:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZqJR4V7fsuYcgBwuwRWV704CQI5V04hX
Last updated on 19 May 2023